Welcome to our family blog

We have moved from our life long home in Idaho. Our whole lives have been turned upside down, and we are feeling a little bit disconnected. This blog is to keep our friends and family updated on what is happening in our lives in Livingston. I have found this site to be very calming and gives me some perspective into my own life. I know that with the help of our Father in Heaven things will work out. He knows what we need. As long as we are faithful and live the Gospel, we will be okay. "Okay" might not be what we have known "okay" to be, so we are also learning about flexibility. Life is a journey, wherever it leads us will be great as long as we are together and do our best in all that we do.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Horses meet a new friend





The horses came in one night in October bearing new "piercings". I thought I had taught them better, but apparently not!! Pulling them out was not as hard as I had imagined. McCrae of course was the most sensitive, as always. I hope they learned their lesson, porcupines are not cats!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment